ZWave Pro Application
High energy radial pulse application for the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Application is contraindicated in the following cases:
- vascular diseases present in or near the area of application
- local infections in the area of application
- around malignant or benign tumors
- directly on cartilage surfaces or near the small facet joints of the spinal column
- directly over implanted electronic devices such as pacemakers, analgesic pumps, etc.
- in areas in which mechanical energy in the form of vibrations may lead to tissue damage such as metal implants after a fracture
In general we advise against applications
- if blood clotting disorders are present or the client is receiving treatment that results in a change in the blood clotting behavior as for example during pregnancy
- on clients with neurological diseases resulting in impairment of the vasomotor function in the area of application
- over air-filled cavities such as application on the thoracic spine, etc.
- on children, particularly around the epiphyseal plates
Care is required for clients
- with impaired sensibility
- with severe autonomic disorders
- under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- as circulatory stresses and inadequate application responses cannot be excluded.
Cautions and Warnings
- Users of the ZWave Pro device must have the appropriate skills.
- Any instructions regarding area of application, duration and strength require medical knowledge and should only be given by persons with appropriate skills. It is imperative that these instructions are followed.
- Application must always be carried out under supervision.
- The ZWave Pro handpiece is not designed for permanent use. After an application with max. 6000 pulses, a break of 15 min. becomes necessary.
- The instruments must only be operated with the mains cable provided. Protect the mains cable from any mechanical stress.
- Patients who are concurrently receiving treatment involving a reduction and/or modification of blood clotting or prolongation of the blood clotting time (e.g. with acetylsalicylic acid) should consult their therapist about possibly stopping this treatment as these patients may be more prone to greater hemorrhaging and bruising when radial pulses are applied.
- Radial Pulses are strongly scattered in air pockets and create reflections that may have negative effects. You must therefore never perform any direct applications over the lungs (intercostal spaces) or the gastrointestinal area.
- It must not be used in wet areas. If it is used in wet areas, significant damage may result, and clients and users may be endangered.
This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Do not use in presence of unexplained calf pain. Consult a physician.