The Skinfinity RF™ system with the Microplasma PRO module and roller tip is indicated for skin resurfacing.
• Bacterial or viral infection
• Impaired immune system
• Isotretinoin in the past 12 months
• Extensive radiation therapy
• Burns in the treatment area
• Poor healing in the treatment area
• Metal implants near treatment area
• Implantable pacemaker or automatic defibrillator/cardioverter (AICD)
• Ablative/non-ablative cosmetic intervention (deep peeling) in the past 3 months
• Active collagen or vascular disease
• Pregnancy or IVF procedure
• Alcohol consumption
• Contraception – birth control pills
• Recent surgical procedures
• On-going medications
The use of the Skinfinity RF™ system may cause:
• Heating sensation or pain – patient may experience a heating sensation during or just following the treatment, however, such pain is expected to be mild and to resolve within few minutes.
• Erythema – may be present in the treated area and will likely disappear after 24 hours.
• Burns – might occur if the operator does not follow instructions, i.e. energy
too high or staying too long with the module on the same spot. If such a
burn occurs, it should be treated conventionally.
• Dry skin – may occur at the first 12 hours post-treatment. Usually it will resolve spontaneously within 48 hours. Lubrication with moisturizing cream can be helpful.
5916 Stone Creek Dr. Suite #120
The Colony, TX 75056