Free Freight on PRP Reorders*
Advances In Platelet-Rich Plasma
Features & Benefits
- Convenient Procedure: Takes less than 30 minutes
- Small Volume of Blood Required: Better patient tolerance
- Best Value – highest volume PRP Yield: ~6 mL’s of PRP per 10 mL tube
- Optimum Platelet Recovery: 87% ± 10%
- Consistent platelet concentration – allowing for predictable performance
- Pure PRP: High-tech gel removes ~97.8% contaminating red blood cells
- No foreign components – Virtually eliminates the rise of adverse reactions
- Pyrogen Free
- FDA Clearance: 501(k) number: BK110035
- During a short office visit a small amount of a patient’s own blood is drawn into a 10 mL vacuum collection tube containing a proprietary separator gel.
- The tube is placed into a centrifuge and spun to isolate the platelet- rich plasma.
- The contaminating red and white blood cells are displaced and located below the separator gel.
- The PRP is ready for use according to the clinical use requirements. Yielding ~6 mL’s of autologous platelet-rich plasma (A-PRP).
As part of the body’s healing ability, platelets and other components in human blood migrate to the point of care. Platelets are well known to release numerous growth factors that respond to tissue injury and initiate and promote the conditions for healing.
Eclipse PRP is an autologous system that allows physicians to prepare platelet-rich plasma at the point of care. The platelet-rich plasma is optimally concentrated with minimal amounts of contaminating red and white blood cells. This system has been safely used in hundreds of thousands of procedures worldwide.
Platelets Release Growth Factors
FDA cleared 510(k) Class II medical device. Eclipse PRP is intended for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood at the patient point of care. The PRP is mixed with auotograft or allograft bone prior to application to an orthopedic surgical site. 510(k) number: BK110035
*Contact 800-759-6876 for details: Offer expires 12/31/14