Eclipse MicroPen® Elite is an Epidermal Micro-Exfoliation (EME) device used to stimulate the tissue and improve the appearance of the skin.
Treatment with this device should not be used for patients with any of the following conditions:
• Keloid scars
• History of eczema, psoriasis and other chronic conditions
• History of actinic (solar) keratosis, diabetes, raised moles or warts on targeted area
• History of hemophilia, irregular blood pressure, tuberculosis, liver function issues
• Susceptibility to capillary ectasia due to steroid use for extended periods
• Collagen vascular disease
• Cardiac abnormalities, pacemaker, blood clotting problems
• Blood thinning medication
• Active bacterial or fungal infection
• Facial melanosis
• Malignant tumors
• History of any type of cancer or suspicious lesions or moles in treatment area
• Pregnant or nursing women
• Any other medical condition contraindicated by the treating physician
PRECAUTIONS & WARNINGS
1. Discontinue auto-immune therapies or retinoid (Retin-A) and/or any form of skin treatment 24 hours prior to procedure, under care and direction of a physician.
2. Do not treat active acne, rosacea, or other inflammatory skin conditions. Do not treat subject with piercings in treatment area or open wounds.
3. Not to be administered for 6 months after isotretinoin (Accutane) regime.
4. Patients with facial outbreaks such as herpes simplex virus, medication must be taken per doctor’s instructions.
5. Patients with metal allergies or skin allergies.
6. Subjects on any medications that would affect the characteristics of the skin should be stopped for two months prior to treatment under the care and direction of a physician.
7. Subjects who had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past year, or dermabrasion, remodeling, deep chemical peels, or any surgical procedure on the treatment area within the previous 3 months.
8. Subjects who had Botox, collagen, fat, or other methods of augmentation with injected materials in the treatment area in previous 6 months.
9. Subjects who have excessively tanned or sunburned skin from the sun, tanning beds, or tanning creams within previous 2 weeks.
10. Patients are to avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure for 72 hours post-procedure.
11. Fitzpatrick skin types V-VI, pigment may darken prior to lightening.
12. Patients could experience redness between one to three days.
13. Patients may experience infl mmation, itching, and burning.
5916 Stone Creek Dr. Suite #120
The Colony, TX 75056