MicroGlide GF™ is specifically designed to aid in the lubrication and enhancement of the skin in conjunction with skin-care applications including micro-needling, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing. MicroGlide GF™ uses mesenchymal stem cell growth factor (GF) to optimize the skin’s response to procedures.
To produce stem growth factors, special types of mesenchymal stem cells are cultured in the laboratory and utilized to create more of the beneficial molecules. The product doesn’t contain any cells, only the bio-signals produced are used in MicroGlide GF™. The benefits of GF are recognized for promoting healthier-looking skin.
What Are Growth Factors aka Cytokines?
- Growth factors, also known as Cytokines, can promote the improved conditions for healing with reduced inflammation
- Growth factors are naturally occurring peptide and protein signaling molecules
- Growth factors control cellular growth, proliferation, healing and differentiation
Number of Bone Marrow Stem Cells Plummet with Age?
- At age 30: There is only 4% of the relative number present at birth
- By age 50: That number drops to only 2.5%
- While skin ages from decades of inflammation, the cells tasked with repair dramatically decline
- The growth factors, like those in MicroGlide GF™, mimic the effect of having more cells
Mesenchymal stem cells shown as a proportion of total cells in bone marrow
Trial Patients: MicroGlide GF™ Without Micro-Needling?
- 24 day duration
- 14 subjects
- 36 to 72 years of age
- Course lines, fine lines, reflectivity, texture, tone, coloration
- All subjects improved in at least one criterion
- 11 of 14 (86%) observed improvement in four criteria
PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY THESE