Patient comfort is always a primary concern for any health care provider. Eclipse Topical Anesthetic™ is a topical anesthetic for use prior to non-invasive procedures or to relieve the pain of various skin issues.
In IRB-approved studies, Eclipse Topical Anesthetic™ has shown to be both safe and effective. The proprietary formula is designed to absorb quickly and with improved efficacy. It is easy to apply and leaves behind no gritty or sticky residue.
2.2 Oz./6 Pkg.
Features & Benefits Include:
• Simple to apply and remove prior to procedures
• Rapid onset, medium duration of efficacy
• Over-the-Counter (OTC)
• FDA Monograph policy compliant
• Third-party tested for active ingredient integrity and microbes
• Typically causes no cutaneous irritation when applied to intact skin
• Highly competitive price
• Two-year shelf life
• Made in USA FDA approved/monitored facility
• Active ingredient is lidocaine HCl 4% for premium safety
PEOPLE WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY THESE
5916 Stone Creek Dr. Suite #120
The Colony, TX 75056